Why start a School?
Private Indian Education Sector is currently valued at 0.83 lakh crore in 2015 and expected to reach 1.3 lakh crore by 2020 with a CAGR of 18%. K-12 segment expected to grow Rs 2.9 Lakh Crore by 2020, fuelled by an ever growing Indian population.
- Gross Enrolment Ratio in elementary expected to reach 100% by 2016 hence a steady flow of students
- Govt push for private players to enter the market
- 20000-25000 ‘Quality‘ schools required (NCERT)
- Parents preference of sending their children into private schools (40% children get into 20% private schools)
Reasons to start a School
- Provide access to quality education to children.
- Ability to make a difference in a children’s life which provides a high degree of satisfaction.
- A positive working environment
- Not impacted by business cycles
- A Growing market, Awareness for quality school growing
- Schools have a much higher rate of retention with an average commitment of 10 years.
- No stress of unsold inventory and wastage
- Prime commercial location not required